Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

There are going to be points on Sunday when we are down imo…just hope it doesn’t end like that…early west ham and spurs goals would take the pressure off.

Why do so many people think that Everton won’t win? Surely, surely you will.

The only thing I can think of is if you were an opposition team and you had the chance to relegate Everton at Goodison, you’d be all over it.
It's the easy thing to think for many, while tons on here had us relegated months ago when obviously we were not, but easy for some to look on th wrong side - i do think we will win and if we did go down somehow we know its all on us, as we know what we need to do and not be leading and hoping other reults are going our way. obviously the other 2 have to win as well which is not a cert

No striker and no full backs in a must win game. The team hasn't won at home in ages - yeah great that it's in our hands

E
No mate. Everton Football Club shouldn't be in this position. Evertonians don't deserve this.
Entitlement or what. No club is too big to go down. You don't make the right decisions off the pitch and on the pitch for a sustained period, at some point the chickens come home to roost. We are relegation fodder, once you could argue is a blip. Twice in two seasons is a reflection of performance. While I certainly agree the fans don't deserve it, this selection of players and the board room certainly do. We are where we deserve to be. We just need to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.