Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester will have to go all our fort he win b West Ham which ironically means West Ham can play the way they do best on the counter.

Everton at least won’t get caught in the mindset of thinking a draw is enough, we know what we have to do now, beat Bournemouth and we stay up.

They’ve played a blinder really Leicester, the probability is far higher for them to have got a point tonight and 3 on Sunday with us drawing. If they’d have gone for the win they’d have lost and be in a much worse position on Sunday.

I just do not back us to win a football game when the pressure is on.

If we lose on Sunday against Bournemouth (a team that has beaten us by three clear goals on TWO occasions this season) and Leicester OR Leeds then win our club is gone.

Never have we been so close to the abyss.

All we as fans can do is get behind our players vociferously and passionately, just as we did when we played Chelsea at Goodison last season when we were 5 points adrift.
Yeah we have when we were 2 down to palace and Wimbledon.. Hopefully we don't go 2 down to Bournemouth before Maupay gets his hat trick

I think it’s what a lot of people have known for a long time. It will go to the final game of the season. I don’t care about the others. We need everything and everyone now. Every coach to work, the manager, the players, and every one of us. Even if you can’t get a ticket for the game (like myself) you still need to turn up outside the ground, get the bus welcomed, bring your lungs, bring some ale, bring some flares, buy a scarf and come and support the club. Get into the Winslow or the brick and get supporting the boys. One win does it, that’s it. Everyone getting rubbing Dixie’s boot, count your lucky stars and say your prayers! COYB!!!!!!

I think we are down now. Honestly don’t see us winning. Hoping for another Moyes favour
Why? We still needed a win even before tonight’s game. A draw would be enough against Leeds (unless they beat Sours by 3 goals) but if we drew and Leicester won we would have been relegated, so even before tonight’s games we always really needed to win. Nothing has really changed in that respect - we just couldn’t have Leicester winning so it has been a decent night

Status
Not open for further replies.