Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After yesterday I’ve moved closer from denial phase into acceptance. We were terrible. The game has moved on and we’ve not adjusted to it and learned nothing from last seasons great escape. Last season the fans got the team over the line but it feels different this time around. I don’t know what we are trying to do on the pitch and lack identity. If we do go down so be it, it may finally trigger a change in how the club operates.

I had some level of expectation yesterday going into the Fulham match.

I expected us to win and I think that's what has annoyed me the most.

I literally have no expectations now and simply hope we somehow pluck an away win from somewhere and possibly a home win.

Leicester have got in Maddison what we had in Richarlison last season, a player that will fight it on his own if has too.

Add Barnes + Tielemans to that and you'd be pretty optimistic being them.

And to make it worse they have Strikers to chose from who are surely gonna start hitting the back of the net soon enough.

Who are our saviours this season !!!

I don't mind willing other teams on when they are playing teams around us.

I just feel so dirty guilty and ashamed wanting them to do Leeds tomorrow.

That's what this board has done to us, Thanks Chairman Bill.

Leicester have got in Maddison what we had in Richarlison last season, a player that will fight it on his own if has too.

Add Barnes + Tielemans to that and you'd be pretty optimistic being them.

And to make it worse they have Strikers to chose from who are surely gonna start hitting the back of the net soon enough.

Who are our saviours this season !!!

Leicester won't go down IMO - it's just gone badly stale/toxic behind the scenes there. I think they'll do what Palace have done.

After yesterday I’ve moved closer from denial phase into acceptance. We were terrible. The game has moved on and we’ve not adjusted to it and learned nothing from last seasons great escape. Last season the fans got the team over the line but it feels different this time around. I don’t know what we are trying to do on the pitch and lack identity. If we do go down so be it, it may finally trigger a change in how the club operates.

the bigger picture tho mate relegation ends this club. we will sink into a footballing abyss has been.

vault me

Status
Not open for further replies.