REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if any of you have a genius mind like me but thought I'd share. Car hire is around €90 so you could drive from geneva to bern and back and sleep in the car, split the petrol and car hire cost. works out a lot cheaper then hotel and train!!
might as well spend the night with you,cost me a fortune already.

Ryanair to Brussles (charlerio) from Manchester £50 return still = either Tuesday to Friday or Wednesday to friday. Then get train to Brussels International and get Easyjet to Basel return for £55 return. Either go on the Tuesday or Wednesday as flight times are fine for connections. TRain from Basel to Bern every 30mins. Acccomodation very expeensive though
checked these flights earlier, hotels are expensive everywhere. about £100 a night.thought about a night in brussels myself, then the train in the morning. if your on a budget seem's the viable option.

Anyone else going from Newcastle to Geneva on the Thursday morning the flights are still dirt cheap plus the train from lime street to Newcastle is only £18 each

are these the flight's? struggling with getting a train etc
Outbound flight
Thu 19 Feb
U2.png

10:50 – 13:55
Newcastle upon Tyne – Geneva · NCL–GVA
easyJet 6465 · Economy class · Airbus A319

2h 05m

Return flight
Fri 20 Feb
U2.png

14:30 – 15:35
Geneva – Newcastle upon Tyne · GVA–NCL
easyJet 6466 · Economy class · Airbus A319

2h 05m
Ads

Book, save or share this flight
Total incl. taxes & fees for 1 adult
£166
Book with easyJet on Google
Simple and secure way to book
Check price
Book with easyJet

are these the flight's? struggling with getting a train etc
Outbound flight
Thu 19 Feb
U2.png

10:50 – 13:55
Newcastle upon Tyne – Geneva · NCL–GVA
easyJet 6465 · Economy class · Airbus A319

2h 05m

Return flight
Fri 20 Feb
U2.png

14:30 – 15:35
Geneva – Newcastle upon Tyne · GVA–NCL
easyJet 6466 · Economy class · Airbus A319

2h 05m
Ads

Book, save or share this flight
Total incl. taxes & fees for 1 adult
£166
Book with easyJet on Google
Simple and secure way to book
Check price
Book with easyJet
Yeah that's the flights we've booked going out but coming back is a hell of a lot dearer so we've booked Basel to dublin sat morning 11.10 £41 and then dublin to Liverpool 15.30 £20 it might be 2 flights but it's back to Liverpool for only £61

Status
Not open for further replies.