Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So agai your just ignoring Martinez saying he is signed and an Everton player?

"Again"? sorry?

"Everton have agreed a deal to sign River Plate defender Ramiro Funes Mori subject to paperwork being completed."

"International clearance could take a few days."

Reported by the club on the 28th of August. 3 days ago. 1 week earlier, Martinez said he should have some news "in a couple of hours".

Lets be perfectly honest here - does a transfer take this long? We have seen someone sign for spurs from south korea, albeit playing in europe, faster then anyone knew it was happening.

We had fernandes in the stadium with a bastarding scarf on....

so, no not again i am ignoring nothing. the last quotes from the club stated we agreed a deal and the paper work is being completed. WIth everton, paper work being completed, and a completed signing is an absolute miles away form one another.

"Again"? sorry?

"Everton have agreed a deal to sign River Plate defender Ramiro Funes Mori subject to paperwork being completed."

Reported by the club on the 28th of August. 3 days ago. 1 week earlier, Martinez said he should have some news "in a couple of hours".

Lets be perfectly honest here - does a transfer take this long? We have seen someone sign for spurs from south korea, albeit playing in europe, faster then anyone knew it was happening.

so, no not again i am ignoring nothing. the last quotes from the club stated we agreed a deal and the paper work is being completed. WIth everton, paper work being completed, and a completed signing is an absolute miles away form one another.
go back a page or two mate.

There not the last quotes at all, Martinez is quoted after the Spurs game saying how Mori is now an Everton player, it's a couple of pages back

"Again"? sorry?

Jesus mate, relax.

lollollollollol

bloody hell mate alright - jesus christ. I havent seen that or heard it to be honest

I havent seen him announced as an everton player - its not on the official site and he hasnt held a shirt up as Rodriguez has.

Simples as.

Ill trawl all the pages next time before i make a comment, light hearted or not.;););)
don't worry mate, announcement is probably just being postponed for a decent time, it's no biggie!

don't worry mate, announcement is probably just being postponed for a decent time, it's no biggie!

Nah am sure its nothing - lets be honest as a business we shouldnt "again" put ourselves in a position with player with our kit, trackie, scarf on without it being 99.9% certain its going to happen.

Nah am sure its nothing - lets be honest as a business we shouldnt "again" put ourselves in a position with player with our kit, trackie, scarf on without it being 99.9% certain its going to happen.
i agree mate, but we must be 99.9 percent sure otherwise we wouldn't have done it / martinez wouldn't have said he's an everton player!

"Again"? sorry?

This post has so many parallels to the John Stones thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.