Prentice: Everpool team of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Agger hadn't been picked, they'd firebomb the Echo offices.

Did you see the one creature baffled by Carragher's omission? Unbelievable scenes.

I just assumed that was a Blue on a wind up, but wouldn't be surprised if it were serious.

Pics or gtfo

Seriously though, I didn't see Agger enough to comment but he is a very good player.

He's a good player but he had an absolute shocker for large parts of last year. The partnership between him and Skrtel fell apart utterly at the start of the season.

Jamie "I can barely move" Carragher made 38 appearances last year because of how bad Skrtel and Agger were.

I know its hard to be impartial but without carragher telling him what to doIve never anything too suggest ager is anything other than ok

Laughing at the comment stating that Coleman being in there was iffy. He quite clearly was the better RB, by a country mile.

You have to be objective to pick it and for me, you definitely can't leave out Baines, Fellaini, Jagielka, Suarez or Gerrard.

I'd have Mirallas, they'd have Coutinho and you could toss up for the rest. Mind you, I'd have Sturridge before Jelavic, on last
season's form, and Vic.

I couldn't tell ya which RS players are good enough for this "team" cos i only see them twice a year in the derby. That is more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.