6 + 2 Point Deductions

What's happening to Brighton is galling built themselves a fantastic young squad, who's are slowly but surely being taken apart. Next year it will be Ewan Ferguson that goes to one of the sky six. Branthwaite will be gone soon to" better his career" . Same old story while the Sky six just become even more of an uncatchable Juggernaut.
Evan.

I agree. I;m just surprised he lasted this long at Brighton.

Like I said some way back, we're live witnessing a sport committing a seppuku. And the more I think about it the more I'm inclined of thinking they're doing it on purpose. Devaluing the PL enough----> "Hello Superleague!"

Why would the Premier League destroy it's own product to enable a Super League??

It’s sickening. City parading 5 trophies this season when they have 115 charges that seeminly mean fook all, whilst we are on the brink because of 1.

Big question is, if you knew that the league would deduct you enough points to relegate us after 15 years of winning every trophy available and some multiple times, would you back us doing all the same illegal stuff that City have allegedly done?

You can't take those nights away from the fans, and regardless of how they got there, they will always have the memories. I'd willingly break every single financial rule available if I had the means if that led to the club establishing itself at the top of the game with some of the best facilities around. Even more so if I was confident of stalling them that much that it'd be a decade before they actually do anything.

Why would the Premier League destroy it's own product to enable a Super League??

Tbf Super league is already here in the Premier league, brought in through the back door by little tweaks to the ffp and the newer Financial sustainability rules. Only certain teams can spend huge amounts of money in transfer fee's and wages. My opinion anyway.

If our net spend is 17th highest in the league over the last 5 years, and we are apparently close to another breach: when will we ever be able to spend money again? Are we now sell to buy for good?

If our net spend is 17th highest in the league over the last 5 years, and we are apparently close to another breach: when will we ever be able to spend money again? Are we now sell to buy for good?

Thats as much down to getting the non TV income sorted asap mate. That and the running costs of the club, in other words, wage bill.

Short term, 2 seasons maybe, sell to buy is pretty much the only way I am afraid. I guess that is "better" than the recent sell to survive.