Player quotes you'd like to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawders

Player Valuation: £35m
[press conference for star player X in summer 2014]

"I chose Everton over Man utd because I wanted Champions League football and the departures of Rooney and Van Persie made me question how long it would be until Man Utd return to the CL. Everton on the other hand are on an exciting upward curve and I want to play with [our other new signing] Lukaku"

Suarez was just rolling around the floor screaming like a tart so i just jumped on his head, then hoofed him in the plums. The Milk Man never forgets. Sylvain Distin SSN Jan 2014

"No, I did not realise that I was the first player to score a triple hat trick in the premier league era. Im very pleased obviously but I'd just like us to wish Luis all the best and hope that the operation to safely reattach his legs goes well"

"When I first saw it, it did scare me. The length and girth are just incredible. Reminds me of those old cast iron drain pipes. I'll never forget that first time in the shower with Sylvain" - McGeady

"See that Distin? Yeah, absolutely tiny cock, no joke. Aiden McGeady though, f*cking hell. It's down to his knee"

Seamus Coleman - May 2014

"I am Evertonian through and through, it is an honour to be chairman of this great club. I want to help Everton get back to were they belong, not just one of the greats, but the greatest. I will support Bobby 100% and he will be given 100million to spend this summer and behind the scenes we are planning a brand new state of the art football stadium.

The School of Science is once again opening it's glorious gates."

First press conference from the new multi billionaire chairman.

He never called me a negrito or anything like that, he was just getting on my nerves, so I dropkicked him

"Sign for United? [Poor language removed] off will yer. Moyes was a prick. Bobby is sound though la"

Leighton Baines

"I'm a huge fan of the girl group Little Mix. Their music really resonates with me, you know?"

Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.