Pienaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone?? 100 goals in 5 seasons aint too bad right?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TalkSport
Chelsea and Everton target Oscar Cardozo has been told he can leave Benfica, according to reports in Portugal.

The striker has scored more than 100 goals for Benfica since joining the club five years ago, but the Paraguayan has allegedly been told he is free to leave as they look to cut their wage bill.

With Chelsea and Everton both credited with an interest in Cardozo, competition is likely to be fierce, although a price tag of £1.2m may be too much for David Moyes' side.

And there is also interest from Russia, with CSKA Moscow and Rubin Kazan also readying bids for the 28-year-old.

there fixed it for you

Not sure he's good enough for us, especially after a cruciate ligament injury, bad injuries to get back from and into form. Thing is i think he's got an agreement like the rest of the Rangers squad that cos of the financial troubles, they can leave in the summer on the cheap, and he can play a number of positions which Moyes likes.

He likes Johnson . He LIKES Hoillet too ..

Man City are less likely to play ball with us as we regularly whoop their arse ..
Dough or no dough ..

Blackburn dont really give a fuk , tbh ...
He is on a free is Hoilett, so I could see the potential in that one, we wouldn't need to sell, his wages would likely be covered by the vacancy left by the outgoing Faddy and Drenthe, goer for me

Man City are less likely to play ball with us as we regularly whoop their arse ..
Dough or no dough ..

If that's the case, I would probably even have Hoilett before Pienaar because of age and the sheer pace that Hoilett has. That being said, if we could somehow get both then we are most certainly in business.

He is on a free is Hoilett, so I could see the potential in that one, we wouldn't need to sell, his wages would likely be covered by the vacancy left by the outgoing Faddy and Drenthe, goer for me

Not exactly. Apparently we'd have to pay a tribunal fee of around £4m. Still a bargain. Both these names seem wildly optimistic though, unfortunately.

Not exactly. Apparently we'd have to pay a tribunal fee of around £4m. Still a bargain. Both these names seem wildly optimistic though, unfortunately.

I jusr said HE LIKES them .

In fact Ill go further..

IF WE HADNT HAVE Gotten Peanut last min in Jan it was Hoillet .

FACTOTUM ...

Piss on that ...

Dough or no dough ..

I'd be made up with either! Hoilett must be within our realistic reach?

Saying that, Hoilett would still command a fee due to his age wouldn't he?

I hope Piennar stays, because I actually love him (proper)

#carryon

(not really I know its a game and all that, but yes really love him)

I reckon he'll get offered better wages elsewhere. If QPR are waving £6m at Pienaar then they'd wave equally silly wages at someone on a free like Hoilett who is a boss little player. I suspect there'll be clubs higher than us in the league after him too.

I'd be made up with either! Hoilett must be within our realistic reach?

Saying that, Hoilett would still command a fee due to his age wouldn't he?

Id say its not the fee now .

We could JUST afford him but OTHERS with Fork Tongue saw Peanut KNOW of Hoillet - the Kid was Mad Up for it I heard ; Had a BLINDER at Our Gaff ...

But dunno . Ginger KNOWS a fukn Player

Im sick of sayin it me Lad

I reckon he'll get offered better wages elsewhere. If QPR are waving £6m at Pienaar then they'd wave equally silly wages at someone on a free like Hoilett who is a boss little player. I suspect there'll be clubs higher than us in the league after him too.

Unless he's a total tit he'll come to us over QPR, it probably depends on whether Spurs, Arsenal, even Newcastle want him.

Let's hope we go back in for him then. Play Pienaar behind Jelli, Hoilett on the left. Make it happen Bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.