phil neville, this is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zed

Player Valuation: £25m
everything neville says and does rubs me up the wrong way and i know its sad coz he plays for us but i wish he`d just f*** off. i had a quick read of his spout off in the echo and its as embarresing as the hicks/gillete protest stuff. all he goes on about is its a shock for everton to be above LFC and how we`ve always been in their shadow etc etc. doesnt he know a thing about us-for starters- we laugh at their porky phony `triumphs` and pity their deluded fans, so phil neville the less you say the better youll come out of it because you`re clueless on and off the pitch

He Reminds me of when Mick Lyons always put the mockers on us Preseasonin the 70,s,We will win the League this Season.

everything neville says and does rubs me up the wrong way and i know its sad coz he plays for us but i wish he`d just f*** off. i had a quick read of his spout off in the echo and its as embarresing as the hicks/gillete protest stuff. all he goes on about is its a shock for everton to be above LFC and how we`ve always been in their shadow etc etc. doesnt he know a thing about us-for starters- we laugh at their porky phony `triumphs` and pity their deluded fans, so phil neville the less you say the better youll come out of it because you`re clueless on and off the pitch

Said this meself yesterday mate: http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/30832-Liverpool-Game/page4

Bit of perspective, Derby very close, them on their knees at boardroom and playing level, Norway in tears, Italian fans scared, Chelsea ready to foot the blame, PN is just ramping the pressure up, more expectation on them, the media have us as 'lowly Everton' so the tactic is to play to that, then, when we tonk them like lowly Blackpool did it is headline news for four days and more sit ins ensue.

'Kidology' might be the phrase, ask Suits-Goat for a definition.

i know what kidology is and it isnt anything like `its a good time to play these coz theyre in disarray` pn ramping the pressure up would be more like saying theyre favourites to beat us not the other way round

Status
Not open for further replies.