Phil Neville article

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man has been truly awful since day 1. I know a lot of Evertonians believe that he has incriminating photos of David Moyes to explain his continued selection. I remember feeling as sick as I did when Rooney left when he signed another 5 year contract at 31 - sick to the bone.
When he signed, he was put straight into CM and he was spraying passes about with his instep ala Paul Scholes/Beckham - except his passes hit the stands. I have heard his run described as he looks like he is under-fire from a machine gun. He has 100% been the worst captain of our club - his "rallying cries" are embarrassing - particularly as they are released after an abject performance in which he has (AGAIN) been the worst player on the pitch!
He has said the following statements as captain of Everton Football Club (all of which he should have been stripped of the armband)
1. I wasn't sure if I wanted to score the penalty (against Man U in the semi)
2. David Moyes would make a great manager of Manchester United
3. Finishing top 10 is a great achievement for Everton

I'm sure there are 100's more unbelievable statements from that keunt of a man that this guy is. He demands to take long throws and he has the long throw of a 9 year old girl.

He also has the unique ability, alá Messi of finding space and anticipating where the ball will be - albeit Messi anticipates where the ball will go and follows it, Neville anticipates where the ball will be and avoids it. He plays like that Sunday League player who is having a stinker and hides from the ball - EVERY game. 300 appearances and I can count his good-to-average games in one hand!

My all-time most hated Everton player. Absolute disgrace of a captain and an embarrassment to our great club. #rantover

This man has been truly awful since day 1. I know a lot of Evertonians believe that he has incriminating photos of David Moyes to explain his continued selection. I remember feeling as sick as I did when Rooney left when he signed another 5 year contract at 31 - sick to the bone.
When he signed, he was put straight into CM and he was spraying passes about with his instep ala Paul Scholes/Beckham - except his passes hit the stands. I have heard his run described as he looks like he is under-fire from a machine gun. He has 100% been the worst captain of our club - his "rallying cries" are embarrassing - particularly as they are released after an abject performance in which he has (AGAIN) been the worst player on the pitch!
He has said the following statements as captain of Everton Football Club (all of which he should have been stripped of the armband)
1. I wasn't sure if I wanted to score the penalty (against Man U in the semi)
2. David Moyes would make a great manager of Manchester United
3. Finishing top 10 is a great achievement for Everton

I'm sure there are 100's more unbelievable statements from that keunt of a man that this guy is. He demands to take long throws and he has the long throw of a 9 year old girl.

He also has the unique ability, alá Messi of finding space and anticipating where the ball will be - albeit Messi anticipates where the ball will go and follows it, Neville anticipates where the ball will be and avoids it. He plays like that Sunday League player who is having a stinker and hides from the ball - EVERY game. 300 appearances and I can count his good-to-average games in one hand!

My all-time most hated Everton player. Absolute disgrace of a captain and an embarrassment to our great club. #rantover

You've got a Neville 18 on the home, away and third shirt haven't you? Go on, admit it!

Delighted with the article, Tubey. Thank you.

What title would you like for the article?

Oh, erm... No idea mate. Didn't even think about it, and now I don't even know what I wrote!

"Pointing Out Pip: An Evertonian Analysis of the 'Good Looking' Neville Brother"

Along with one of the 55,000 images on Google of Neville pointing at stuff I guess.

Here is the URL (my post count less than 20 so unable to post the link) of the published article: stretfordendarising.com/history/2013/03/20/pointing-out-pip-an-evertonian-analysis-of-the-good-looking-neville-brother/

Tubey, would you be interested in writing a similar article on Howard?

Here is the URL (my post count less than 20 so unable to post the link) of the published article: stretfordendarising.com/history/2013/03/20/pointing-out-pip-an-evertonian-analysis-of-the-good-looking-neville-brother/

Tubey, would you be interested in writing a similar article on Howard?

Wouldn't be any great shakes....

Status
Not open for further replies.