Phil Neville article

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll gladly do it mate. I'll provide a balanced editorial about Nev.

Jack-Nicholson-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1658.gif

Nothing more frustrating than reading people say he has gone downhill lately. He hasn't, he has always been this bad, he has never been able to play football, and I am yet to see anything were he has led by example on the pitch or motivated the team. He is a fraud and the worst captain in our history.

Well said that man. Watching him literally sh*t himself when he receives the ball is truly vomit inducing especially when you see that unbelievably he is actually club captain.

This picture sums him up nicely. As you said mate A FRAUD
http://therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/philnevilleverton2.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn't kidding around when I said Neville was a sensitive topic mate, as said before hope you find someone to do it. Like the work you're doing.

If the United fans can remember that game away at Stoke a couple of seasons ago when Gary Neville got ragged all over the place by Etherington and ended up being taken off at half time, well that is what Phil Neville has been like all season.

If the United fans can remember that game awatoke a couple of seasons ago when Gary Neville got ragged all over the place by Etherington and ended up being taken off at half time, well that is what Phil Neville has been like all season.

except Phil wishes he was a shadow of the player Gary was. worst ****ing " footballer" I've ever seen play for the blues. a stump on the pitch that moved 20 yards in any direction would be better than Neville.

If the United fans can remember that game away at Stoke a couple of seasons ago when Gary Neville got ragged all over the place by Etherington and ended up being taken off at half time, well that is what Phil Neville has been like all season.

At least his brother knew when it was time to call it a day and not steal a living of his club.

Neville will stay here till his deal expires then go and play with Cahill in the MLS.

Hello all, I come in peace and not looking to cause trouble.

To the site owner(s) I hope the following request is okay?

I am the creator of a Manchester United website called Stretford End Arising.

Stretford End Arising runs a feature that follows the progress of former players. Is a keen writer interested in writing an original article on Phil Neville? I am aware that Neville is a sensitive subject at the moment, but I am hoping for a piece on his Everton career.

Oliver, a GOT forum member wrote a similar piece on Darron Gibson. Here is a link to the published article: stretfordendarising.com/2012/12/12/former-player-progress-report-everton-fan-discusses-darron-gibson

A link to grandoldteam.com will be included in the published article.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you,
Andrew

Good affect on are team when he first came organised and took a leadership role something we havnt had for ages.gives everything and we missed him when he was out. I think he was one of moyes best tranfers. Not a world beater skill wise but gave you all he had unlike a lot in the modern game But those days are gone time has caught up with him.wrong time to be asking about him to be honest

Hello all, I come in peace and not looking to cause trouble.

To the site owner(s) I hope the following request is okay?

I am the creator of a Manchester United website called Stretford End Arising.

Stretford End Arising runs a feature that follows the progress of former players. Is a keen writer interested in writing an original article on Phil Neville? I am aware that Neville is a sensitive subject at the moment, but I am hoping for a piece on his Everton career.

Oliver, a GOT forum member wrote a similar piece on Darron Gibson. Here is a link to the published article: stretfordendarising.com/2012/12/12/former-player-progress-report-everton-fan-discusses-darron-gibson

A link to grandoldteam.com will be included in the published article.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you,
Andrew

Somebody started a thread on this exact topic about two weeks ago, and there were 2 pages of views on Phil Neville in here:

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/53825-Phil-Neville-article?highlight=Phil+Neville

Status
Not open for further replies.