Perfect Squad Depth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying guys. There are a few teams (eg City) who already have >25 senior players on their books and will have to cull a few. SO there still could be plenty of last minute swapping going on.

Lindegaard released by utd apparently, would love to flog robles for £1-2 mil and get him in as backup for howard

I say give the kids a chance at the back. If people are willing to suggest that Duffy will have a solid career in the prem, even at a mid table club, that's good enough for me at 4th choice, personally I rate him.) Stones, Browning and Kenny are all highly rated and can back Coleman up at RB, Seamus is saying he is fit for the opening game.

Up top is the only real weakness I can see there, due to Kone's injury/being turd (whatever you think).

A good striking option gives us a very strong squad.

If you include kenny you've forgotten ledson. Duffy and mcleny arnt kids anymore both 22 going on 23 in fact is Duffy 23 already

I still can't believe we're close to 3 options per position!
Disgustingly good transfer window if we sign another striker.

Still down on numbers compared to last season until a striker comes in unless some of the younger players are to be promoted to the first team squads.

Expected more tbh.

If you include kenny you've forgotten ledson. Duffy and mcleny arnt kids anymore both 22 going on 23 in fact is Duffy 23 already

Sorry love. Kids/academy products.

I hadn't forgotten Ledson, I was just on about the defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.