Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know which Blue I hate the most ??

Those that tell us how good a 'Blue' they are, but then watch on TV.

Mate, I watched one game on the telly, the league cup game against Leeds. One game and the reason was I was working until 7pm that day and had no way of getting it off.

Let's be honest, going the match costs are ridiculous, Everton are relatively cheap compared to the other teams in the top 7. But still, wouldn't be calling other Blues for not going the match.

EDIT*

Nevermind all those who can't because they're working or live too far outside of Liverpool to possibly make it the match.

Last edited:
You know what I mean, there's fans who only come out for the derby whereas we will watch or be involved with every game.

If you're a fan living in America then you mightn't be able to watch every game, and so instead you watch the most important ones because you know they're the one's that matter most to the club and fanbase.

That's me when my Dad stops paying for my season ticket.

Hahaha he probably never will lid! Must be one of the things I'm looking forward to the most in life, going the match with my son, who isn't even born yet and may never be.

If you're a fan living in America then you mightn't be able to watch every game, and so instead you watch the most important ones because you know they're the one's that matter most to the club and fanbase.

Everybody on here is getting it twisted. I'm talking about people who I see in this city who don't care about other games but when the derby is on they go the pub and watch and cheer. But they won't bother when it's Cardiff or Hull

I think with most people their priorities change as they get older. During my late teens and for all of my 20's I went to virtually every game home and away, all over Europe and America 3 times with them. Now i'm 33, got a bird, a kid and another kid on the way so travelling all over the place is out of the question really. I've still got a season ticket though and i doubt i'll ever stop going the home games.

I live down south and have little to no money so have been to as few as one match a year to as many (not that many I know) as ten matches a year, which was when I was young and my dad had more money and wanted to make sure I got a good education.

It makes me sad to think that there are some people that think I'm not a proper blue because I don't go every week when it costs us around 170 quid per home match for the two of us.

I would say around 60% of all that my Dad and I talk about is Everton especially right now with all the jarg rumours going on but I would still say I would put my family first over anything, especially if I had a gf of ten years. Have you ever thought she may not be the one for you mate?

Everybody on here is getting it twisted. I'm talking about people who I see in this city who don't care about other games but when the derby is on they go the pub and watch and cheer. But they won't bother when it's Cardiff or Hull

Dude, im just playing with you. Lighten up.

These threads never go well, we are all Blues.

I live down south and have little to no money so have been to as few as one match a year to as many (not that many I know) as ten matches a year, which was when I was young and my dad had more money and wanted to make sure I got a good education.

It makes me sad to think that there are some people that think I'm not a proper blue because I don't go every week when it costs us around 170 quid per home match for the two of us.

I would say around 60% of all that my Dad and I talk about is Everton especially right now with all the jarg rumours going on but I would still say I would put my family first over anything, especially if I had a gf of ten years. Have you ever thought she may not be the one for you mate?

Nailed it.

For some it's a hobby, for some no more than an interest. For some it's an all consuming life passion that nothing will ever compare to I.e. AB on here.

Personally I'm not arsed how people support us as long as they do. Even if the furthest they ever go is giving the kopite beaut in work a bit of **** now and again.

I don't expect other to match my commitments the same way I'll probably never make the sacrifices needed to match AB's.

Hahaha he probably never will lid! Must be one of the things I'm looking forward to the most in life, going the match with my son, who isn't even born yet and may never be.

Ah same. 18 and I already want a son so I can take him the match and teach him how to play footy and that.

Ah same. 18 and I already want a son so I can take him the match and teach him how to play footy and that.

Going the match now, with my 8 yaer old son is better than its ever been.

Not just Everton, its all of football.

I coached his footy team, we watch watch all sorts of games, play Fifa, and have footy quizes at bed time.

He was even at man United academy for over 12 months, and has a trial at Everton next month.

Its boss having a footy mad lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.