Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not claiming to be a better blue than anyone else, I don't look at it like that. We all must know people who say they support Everton but don't know who wears number 7 or can name more than 4 players in the team.

My Nana is a Blue, but she cant remember how own name. She is still a blue. ;)

When my wife told me she was pregnant, I sat motionless....kind of stunned, kind of pale, perhaps a little green. It wasn't the response she was looking for, seeing as getting pregnant was planned. When Everton score, I jump around like a crazy person. The question I get asked is, why can I show lots of passion for Everton and not for anything else in life? My response is that I show it differently, but really, it just runs so deep, almost primal.

No I'm not claiming to be a better blue than anyone else, I don't look at it like that. We all must know people who say they support Everton but don't know who wears number 7 or can name more than 4 players in the team.

Makes no difference if you know who the players are.

I also like the Calgary Flames ice hockey team. Couldn't name you a single one of their players.

If you're a blue you're a blue.

How much you know or don't know about Everton makes no difference to me.

How passionate you are makes no difference to me.

You're a blue and that's what matters.

To me anyway.

There is no better blue than anyone else.

Not for me, I think the people who aren't that arsed but pretend to be to impress other people are weapons. And people like Alan Ball are bigger blues than some of my mates who never go the match. Having said that, it doesn't really matter does it? Being a Blue is sound by me.

Do have to say, knowledge doesn't necessarily mean passion. I've got a mate who never goes the match or gets into arguments with Kopites (a clear sign of passion) but could tell you which primary school all of our transfer targets went to whereas my Dad would be clueless as to who most of them are. But I know who actually cares more

When my wife told me she was pregnant, I sat motionless....kind of stunned, kind of pale, perhaps a little green. It wasn't the response she was looking for, seeing as getting pregnant was planned. When Everton score, I jump around like a crazy person. The question I get asked is, why can I show lots of passion for Everton and not for anything else in life? My response is that I show it differently, but really, it just runs so deep, almost primal.

Sporting passion is easy to show. Actuall real life changing stuff, runs deep, and we dont know how to react, because reactions are not planned. Goal celebrations are.

Makes no difference if you know who the players are.

I also like the Calgary Flames ice hockey team. Couldn't name you a single one of their players.

You know what I mean, there's fans who only come out for the derby whereas we will watch or be involved with every game.

Not for me, I think the people who aren't that arsed but pretend to be to impress other people are weapons. And people like Alan Ball are bigger blues than some of my mates who never go the match. Having said that, it doesn't really matter does it? Being a Blue is sound by me.

Do have to say, knowledge doesn't necessarily mean passion. I've got a mate who never goes the match or gets into arguments with Kopites (a clear sign of passion) but could tell you which primary school all of our transfer targets went to whereas my Dad would be clueless as to who most of them are. But I know who actually cares more

Ah but those who pretend are different mate. I think we all know people who think they know things but are pretty clueless.

But a blue, who simply doesn't have the knowledge, no pretending to know things, is still a blue.

When you're a Jet,
You're a Jet all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day.

When you're a Jet,
If the spit hits the fan,
You got brothers around,
You're a family man!

You're never alone,
You're never disconnected!
You're home with your own:
When company's expected,
You're well protected!

Then you are set
With a capital J,
Which you'll never forget
Till they cart you away.
When you're a Jet,
You stay a Jet!

At the Sunderland away match last year the fella next to me pointed at Darron Gibson and said 'who's our number 4?'. I thought 'what's he doing here the weapon?' and replied 'Yobo'.

FFS MOYES!

Status
Not open for further replies.