Out of the 14 unseeded teams in Monday's Europa League draw, who do we want to be drawn against?

Out of the 14 unseeded teams in Monday's Europa League draw, who do we want to be drawn against?

• Villareal (Spain)

Votes: 31 6.8%
  • Torino (Italy)

Votes: 17 3.7%
  • Celtic (Scotland)

Votes: 127 27.9%
  • PSV Eindhoven (Holland)

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Seville (Spain)

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Wolfsburg (Germany)

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • BSC Young Boys (Switzerland)

Votes: 30 6.6%
  • Aalborg BK (Denmark)

Votes: 105 23.0%
  • EA Guingamp (France)

Votes: 71 15.6%
  • Trabzonspor AŞ (Turkey)

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Anderlecht (Belgium; CL drop out)

Votes: 11 2.4%
  • Ajax (Holland; CL drop out)

Votes: 31 6.8%
  • Roma (Italy; CL drop out)

Votes: 7 1.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Torino, Guingamp or Aalborg for me.

I would like us to progress as far as possible so the idea of being drawn against Villarreal, who are playing well, in the name of revenge doesn't sit too well.

Well said, all these Billy big bollocks coming out with the "DAR UNFINISHED BUSINEZZ LAD" thinking they are Tony bellew don't realise Villarreal would probably spank us the way we are playing atm.

Last edited:
I expect in true Everton fashion we will get the hardest draw possible, Ajax, Roma, Sevilla, Villarreal etc.

Over 2 legs I think we can put most teams out in this competition though.

Don't know why but i'm convinced we're going to get Roma, be ace to see Totti at Goodison and a trip to Rome is not to be sniffed at!!

Well said, all these Billy big bollocks coming out with the "DAR UNFINISHED BUSINEZZ LAD" thinking they are Tony bellew don't realise Villarreal would probably spank us the way we ate playing atm.
I don't get this revenge talk either to be honest. They beat us 4-2 on aggregate. And totally outclassed us in both games. Even if Fergusons goal would have stood it would have only took us to extra time. They were a superior side by a large distance.

Well said, all these Billy big bollocks coming out with the "DAR UNFINISHED BUSINEZZ LAD" thinking they are Tony bellew don't realise Villarreal would probably spank us the way we ate playing atm.

Agreed pal.

It wouldn't be a case of Everton revenge the way we've been playing, it'd be a case of us being knocked out with our tails firmly between our legs.

I've had a think about it and I definitely want Sevilla.

Deulofeu will realise just how boss we actually are when he plays us and will be begging Bobby to buy him.

I really don't care about the nicest city, who we haven't played in a very long time or who we have history with. I just want to draw the worst possible team and I'll be like that for every draw.

Some difficult places to get to. Dnipro will be like a re-run of Kharkiv.
Trabzonspor will be difficult and expensive.
Even Guingamp is in a pretty remote part of France.

I don't get this revenge talk either to be honest. They beat us 4-2 on aggregate. And totally outclassed us in both games. Even if Fergusons goal would have stood it would have only took us to extra time. They were a superior side by a large distance.
A bit harsh on the away performance imo. We had gradually gained the upper hand iirc and dunc's goal if it had stood swung things in our favour with away goal rule. However they were an excellent side so they may have done enough one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.