Out of the 14 unseeded teams in Monday's Europa League draw, who do we want to be drawn against?

Out of the 14 unseeded teams in Monday's Europa League draw, who do we want to be drawn against?

• Villareal (Spain)

Votes: 31 6.8%
  • Torino (Italy)

Votes: 17 3.7%
  • Celtic (Scotland)

Votes: 127 27.9%
  • PSV Eindhoven (Holland)

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Seville (Spain)

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Wolfsburg (Germany)

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • BSC Young Boys (Switzerland)

Votes: 30 6.6%
  • Aalborg BK (Denmark)

Votes: 105 23.0%
  • EA Guingamp (France)

Votes: 71 15.6%
  • Trabzonspor AŞ (Turkey)

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Anderlecht (Belgium; CL drop out)

Votes: 11 2.4%
  • Ajax (Holland; CL drop out)

Votes: 31 6.8%
  • Roma (Italy; CL drop out)

Votes: 7 1.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoid Roma, Sevilla and Wolfsburg. It would be proper Everton to do the double on a team then lose to them in the next round.

Aalborg for me. Would also be happy with Dnipro, Young Boys, Torino, Guingamp, Trabzonspor, or Anderlecht.

Can't face Wolfsburg, can we?

I know we can't get them this round but I hope we avoid Salzburg. They look a proper football side this year and 33/1 with skybet is crazy, bit of e/way for me I think.

arsenal got 1,200 tickets for anderlecht,so unless you have at least 10-12 aways you wont be getting in.
anyone near the ground without a ticket is instantly arrested.

So long as the local gendarmarie don't seek crowd control tips from their counterparts in Lille.
Sadly they probably will!!! Diddy place, Small ground, few tickets for us, I don't think they will be too keen on 5k Blues hanging around trying to find the match on a telly somewhere.

I know we can't get them this round but I hope we avoid Salzburg. They look a proper football side this year and 33/1 with skybet is crazy, bit of e/way for me I think.

They won All 6 group games last season and looked class.

Then promptly got knocked out on the last 16

Torino, Guingamp or Aalborg for me.

I would like us to progress as far as possible so the idea of being drawn against Villarreal, who are playing well, in the name of revenge doesn't sit too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.