Votes: 31 5.4%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 165 29.0%

• Total voters
So I think everyone is pretty much in the same boat on Dyche now more or less. Some are certainly more enthusiastic than others about him staying but most agree he will/should be here next season.

I'm curious though. Say the fabled 'other interested party' finally show themselves and buy the club tomorrow. They're rich as croesus and all of a sudden we're loaded to the gills with Qatari money.

What would you want to do in this hypothetical situation?

So I think everyone is pretty much in the same boat on Dyche now more or less. Some are certainly more enthusiastic than others about him staying but most agree he will/should be here next season.

I'm curious though. Say the fabled 'other interested party' finally show themselves and buy the club tomorrow. They're rich as croesus and all of a sudden we're loaded to the gills with Qatari money.

Personally, despite me not being a fan of his, I would still give him a chance to prove himself next season.

This is what set us on that path in the first place. We could have kept a few of our managers and saved us a good 50-70 million which we could have done with right about now, we thought we were too good (rich?) for them.

Anyhow until we have headroom in PSR terms it is pointless, the stadium needs to come first and next year see where we are at regardless of who owns us.

This is what set us on that path in the first place. We could have kept a few of our managers and saved us a good 50-70 million which we could have done with right about now, we thought we were too good (rich?) for them.

Anyhow until we have headroom in PSR terms it is pointless, the stadium needs to come first and next year see where we are at regardless of who owns us.
Which is why we should stick with the current fella and break that cycle.

Personally, despite me not being a fan of his, I would still give him a chance to prove himself next season.
I'm inclined to agree. No fan of Dyche either but think the best thing for us this season will be stability, bringing us up to the opening of BMD which feels like a natural time for more radical changes to be made to kick off a new era.

Agree with this and that lessons need to be learned from our previous takeover.

Think in my hypothetical PSR goes out the window, should have specified that in original post.

Say we pulled off some financial wizardry (cheating) in the vein of Chelsea or City and could spend a couple hundred million without needing to bring anything in from player sales. Would you still feel the same?

Understand its a bit of a ridiculous hypothetical far removed from reality. I'm just interested in seeing how much credit Dyche really has in the bank with fans.

Keep him and give him a chance with a budget….if he fails, he fails and we replace. Keeping him or binning him now would also dependant on availability of said new manager but I do think we have to give managers a chance with a reasonable budget

If we had a decent amount to spend from now on I’d be changing the manager straightaway