Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 10th

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Below 10th

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
too early to say really but if i had a crystal ball then i would say 6th,im not saying we will finish above that but just where i think everton will finish.

i do think arsenal will drop out of the top 4 because they played well against man u and they played very well in parts against us yesterday and for a team thats playing well and ends up with zero points that would worry me if i supported them.

like a thread says in another section on here the season starts today for you lads and if you get something out of the fulham game then that will be a good result because they are strong at craven cottage and its there home form thats kept them up most seasons because there away for is terrible.

good luck today lads :)

Where do you think we'll finish?

If i was laying down money top six - would honestly be dissapointed with less then that unless we brought home the goblet or a cup.

I Think the traditional top 4 may be under pressure this season bar Chelsea and Arsenal when everyone is fit - if Spurs and Villa are looking at it we should to.

using a laptop with stubby keys and awkward mouse so please bear with me. can't get used to these damn things.

anyway I said 7th place straight away without looking at other results or had no idea of way of voting.

i think that is a fair and realistic target of the clubs final resting place, even with the poor start in mind, I can't see any duplication of last years success, and I can't envisage another FA cup final but never say never.

Champions league won't be next year, UEFA cup is always a possible but between 6th and 8th is our best bet for final standings.

Whatever happens, it has been well put forward that the sh1te won't win the title (AGAIN) so at least we can rest easy at night with that in mind, and as for ourselves, 7th place for Merseysides finest.

I'm very concerned about our prospects this year.

We are at the foot of a very difficult league this year, and as well as the top 4 teams to worry about, we now have Spurs. Man City, and Sunderland to deal with.

I have to be honest and say that after todays performance, we will not reach Europe this year by a long shot, and think we will finish below 10th position.

Moyes is starting to show chinks in his armour, and I'm not sure he will get the best out of our players this year.

Next season, we will have Harry Redknap in charge. I can feel it in my bones lol. lol

I'm very concerned about our prospects this year.

We are at the foot of a very difficult league this year, and as well as the top 4 teams to worry about, we now have Spurs. Man City, and Sunderland to deal with.

I have to be honest and say that after todays performance, we will not reach Europe this year by a long shot, and think we will finish below 10th position.

Moyes is starting to show chinks in his armour, and I'm not sure he will get the best out of our players this year.

Next season, we will have Harry Redknap in charge. I can feel it in my bones lol. lol
Nah, we won't finish lower than 7th, we'll soon kick in; Arteta can't get back soon enough though.

I've voted for crashing the top 4 - of course this assumes that DK is turned down in Nowonder & the board sell out to a new owner who splashes the cash in the January transfer window, probably bringing in a new coach as well to replace Gordon Lee, er - I mean David Moyes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.