No drinking cans on the street!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

efc61

Player Valuation: £100k
The old bill are going to enforce the strict no drinking zone in and around Wembley next week

Controlled Drinking Zone

The entire borough of Brent is covered by a controlled drinking zone (CDZ).

It is an offence to drink alcohol in any public place after being asked not to do so by a police officer or police community support officer. Failure to do so can result in a fine of up to £500.

A police officer or police community support officer can:
* ask a person to stop consuming alcohol
* confiscate alcohol from people, even if the drinking vessel (such as a can, bottle or a cup) is unopened
* dispose of any alcohol and containers in a person's possession

All the best tryin to stop u drinkin Met Police, u horrible shower of bad melts

Seriously i hope 100k scousers cause them misery next saturday, obviously no trouble and fightin nor anyone being bellends but just make it hard work for them

They said that last time, had loads of ale on the tube,arrived at Wembley Park and I don't think I saw a person without a can or bottle

Didn't know where to mention this but i've just found a few things when searching round on the internet...

1. Why is there no mention anywhere of Tottenham/Chelsea segregation at Wembely or Tottenham/Chelsea only pubs? Last time I checked it was a derby aswell?

2. Why are we being told to contact the blue union if we have any queries? http://www.fsf.org.uk/news/everton-liverpool-pubs-at-wembley.php?id=

I have nothing against the Blue Union but surely if the Met or Merseyside police wanted to discuss any concerns etc. then GOT, Bluekipper or Toffeeweb would provide a better reflection of our fanbase than a protest group?

3. I can understand there being 'Everton Only' - 'Liverpool Only' pubs for fans to feel abit more comfortable in a boozer with only there own fans in & to seperate the d*ck heads (but lets face it, anyone who's down there who wants trouble, will go looking for it regardless of whether there allowed in the same pubs (& that will be the same for Spurs/Chelsea on the Sunday)) - but why is there no family friendly-nuetral boozers for friends, family etc. who will have travelled together?

Status
Not open for further replies.