Next years kit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe by telling you they are preventing themselves from looking like arses should it not happen.

Have they mentioned anything about Jo coming back when Landon goes home ? I hear he can't settle in Turkey,and city want to pay us to keep him in shape for the world cup.

i wouldnt fancy looking like an arse m8.I told everyone 2 days before,that Jags would be playing against sporting....and he did.How did I know?He told me so.If Im wrong then people at the club and other sites are going to look very silly along side me are they not?

You're right, if the information you're getting is wrong your sources are going to look silly & you are for passing it on

Just to clarify, you're saying this is a design of our home kit for next season:

7580176c.jpg

?

You're right, if the information you're getting is wrong your sources are going to look silly & you are for passing it on

Just to clarify, you're saying this is a design of our home kit for next season:

7580176c.jpg

?

First off.I didnt pass it on.its in another thread.secondly,I had a butchers at these images nearly 2 weeks ago and was also asked to say nothing.Now.These images/designs have been put on by somebody else which in turn,negates me from any future 'issues' about leaks.
Thirdly,thinking it would be of some interest,I have informed this site and SOME of the less offensive people on it that,I have spoken to a couple more people within the fine institution we know and love as Everton....and asked if it IS without doubt in their mind the kit for the coming season.I then passed these confirmations on to yourselves.Something I wont be doing in future as there is always some D*ckhead who wants to call people liars and doubt things rather than embrace them.I am many things...a liar I am not.Your loss.From now on I remain shtum about anything of even the slightest interest to my fellow Blues.Pass the chopping block if you will.(n)

He didn't actually call you a liar, he said he thinks you may have been lied to.

I'm sure a lot of people on here appreciate any 'knowledge' that people may have, so don't keep it all to yourself, share the love! And, erm, knowledge....

He didn't actually call you a liar, he said he thinks you may have been lied to.

I'm sure a lot of people on here appreciate any 'knowledge' that people may have, so don't keep it all to yourself, share the love! And, erm, knowledge....

Hi m8:).I asked him 'who is' and he replied-'you are'.Pretty Damning I thought.:mad:

First off.I didnt pass it on.its in another thread.secondly,I had a butchers at these images nearly 2 weeks ago and was also asked to say nothing.Now.These images/designs have been put on by somebody else which in turn,negates me from any future 'issues' about leaks.
Thirdly,thinking it would be of some interest,I have informed this site and SOME of the less offensive people on it that,I have spoken to a couple more people within the fine institution we know and love as Everton....and asked if it IS without doubt in their mind the kit for the coming season.I then passed these confirmations on to yourselves.Something I wont be doing in future as there is always some D*ckhead who wants to call people liars and doubt things rather than embrace them.I am many things...a liar I am not.Your loss.From now on I remain shtum about anything of even the slightest interest to my fellow Blues.Pass the chopping block if you will.(n)

Is there any need?

That picture was posted in another thread by someone else but you've created this thread saying that according to the people you know, the recent picture that was posted is definitely the new home kit. All I've done is ask you to confirm the above picture is what you're referring to because if it is I think you're being lied to by your sources. I haven't called you a liar at any point. I know that's not a legit picture of the new kit but now you're saying I'm a [Poor language removed] because I've challenged your information?

Do me a favour & get down off that high horse of yours. This is a forum, people are going to have different opinions & mine is that the information in this thread is wrong. If that's all it takes for you to start getting personal & calling people dickheads, you need to have a hard look at yourself. By all means, post what you've heard in the future but when it's wrong people are going to pull you up on it, that's all that's happened here so give me a personal insult for doing so is absolutely pathetic

And you said -'these are not official pictures'.You know then do you?Because even i'm not 100% but I know from my sources where my money lies.I look forward to seeing you in your new hom kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.