next years crest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thing of beauty.

crest-a-preview.jpg

Is right

Only thing I'd change is the date - it's overkill imo

Just think what the outcry would have been if we had won a cup with this badge to keep it as a good luck charm.

THANK GOD WE ONLY HAD IT FOR 1 SEASON I SAY!

i still laugh that people on here rustled up much better badges within 5 mins with no graphics skills whatsoever. next season's one is better than this seasons, but i fail to see how it can be "EASIER TO BRAND"

Hate the current badge, so much so for the first time in decades ive not bought any everton merchandise this year. Next years is also a bit meh, but it at least has the fundamentals on it, just a shame they didnt look at the fan designed ones, some of them were fantastic

ive been seeing quite a few people on twitter say that the current crest has grown on them and they even like it now. I still hate it and cant wait till its gone. I was wondering if most people hate it or has it grown on you? also seen those two d*ckhead twins @wearethetwins constantly harassing the official everton page to keep the current one and they have blocked me so i cant give them sh*t

@wearethetwins ? As in SevertonT from kipper? Those two jarg beauts were still having photos taken of themselves in full Everton kit that they'd got for Xmas aged 18, not to mention the 'scuba suits'

Wish we'd gone back to just the tower and wreaths with no shield really.
This years badge did grow on me but it was never brilliant. Thought it was a bit embarassing that we kicked up such a fuss over something that didn't matter (in my opinion) but the means justified the ends as next years badge is very smart.

Hate the current badge, so much so for the first time in decades ive not bought any everton merchandise this year. Next years is also a bit meh, but it at least has the fundamentals on it, just a shame they didnt look at the fan designed ones, some of them were fantastic

me too mate, i always get merchandise but this year the badge has put me off. Also the stuff nike have supplied us with this season has been the worst ever for me. im looking forward to the umbro gear, and i think next years badge is def a grower. The more i see it, the more i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.