next years crest

Status
Not open for further replies.

efc_greg

Player Valuation: £50k
ive been seeing quite a few people on twitter say that the current crest has grown on them and they even like it now. I still hate it and cant wait till its gone. I was wondering if most people hate it or has it grown on you? also seen those two d*ckhead twins @wearethetwins constantly harassing the official everton page to keep the current one and they have blocked me so i cant give them sh*t

agreed, the new badge is plop. still prefer the previous badge over next seasons.

I'm going to miss last seasons badge. Not a big fan of this seasons 'cartoon like' badge and looking forward to next seasons badge, it looks far more classier than this seasons.

It has grown on me tbh. That said, I'll be excited when the original one comes back lol

Really like next year's, was never much of a fan of the original one. As people said, it was cluttered and the Everton bit and the 1878 date was often missed out. I like the way next year's is all compacted, I like the way it says Everton inside the shield. Can't wait to get the new Umbro shirt with it on

Speaking of which, I saw Chelsea officially unveiled their new kits for next season today, anyone know when our kits are coming out or do we have to wait 2 weeks before the new season as usual?

Really like next year's, was never much of a fan of the original one. As people said, it was cluttered and the Everton bit and the 1878 date was often missed out. I like the way next year's is all compacted, I like the way it says Everton inside the shield. Can't wait to get the new Umbro shirt with it on

Speaking of which, I saw Chelsea officially unveiled their new kits for next season today, anyone know when our kits are coming out or do we have to wait 2 weeks before the new season as usual?

The new shirt will be on sale in july! I can't wait to see it for the first time, but it's very quiet about our new Umbro kits! :-(

The 14/15 crest will be boss lads.

Flat design is in and stuff.

I think we'll all find it looks better in places we wouldn't expect it to, like just sitting on a website or on TV.

This is a thing of beauty.

crest-a-preview.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.