Next Signing Guessing Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish, Rodallega has been talking to Stoke and Sunderland this weekend. Our entire medical team is in Austria until Tuesday so no medicals until end of week at least. We have been in talks with HR for sometime though and it would seem he wants to join but quite rightly looking at other offers too. Pranjic is back up incase we don't sign Pienaar, Everton not happy he made our interest so public last week

i go along with this mate, Pranjic used us to drum up interest

i go along with this mate, Pranjic used us to drum up interest

We are interested in him and he wants to join, but a move for him is not as nailed on as some think. Would like him though gives a bit of cover, experienced european player and would give a good ball possession CM as an option

Rubbish, Rodallega has been talking to Stoke and Sunderland this weekend. Our entire medical team is in Austria until Tuesday so no medicals until end of week at least. We have been in talks with HR for sometime though and it would seem he wants to join but quite rightly looking at other offers too. Pranjic is back up incase we don't sign Pienaar, Everton not happy he made our interest so public last week

I thought at the time that that wouldnt have gone down well.

Didn't he do it in January too? Banging on about how he nearly joined us and really wanted to.

I don't see why it's a problem. He's just excited to join us.

I know what you mean, alot of players do that in the modern day, (see Hazard), but how many times have you heard Moyes say ''we dont like talking about players at other clubs'' etc., so im sure a player talking about our club wont do him any favours.

I know what you mean, alot of players do that in the modern day, (see Hazard), but how many times have you heard Moyes say ''we dont like talking about players at other clubs'' etc., so im sure a player talking about our club wont do him any favours.

Spot on, we do not talk about other players and keep our business in house as best as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.