• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the fact.......

Ok.... Thanks for clarifying and putting forward a well rounded argument on why he would be the manager for us.

Fact, he has lost more games then he has won as a manager in the premier league.

But he is going to be the manager for us.... cos its a fact he will sort the mess out.....

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
So what's your suggestion?

Yeah, can`t see anyone else needing to be flushed out. AVB is out of contract and Simone hardly needs to be desperate to jump at a PL opportunity (however much of a pipedream). Since Silva has dodged every bullet to speak about his commitment to Watford he is about the only likely candicate. Allardyce must be avoided at all cost. Silva is in my view a way better alternative in all aspects. Has something to prove re. taking a step up. We are not relegation desperate yet.
He is still noncommittal in his recent pressers. This may just be his way of dealing with it as diplomatically as possible, but, the speculation will live on until he kills it or, BFS is sitting at the manager announcement table with Bill, (now there's an image I wish I could erase from my mind right now)!

Status
Not open for further replies.