Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam must have seen the £10m we were offering for Silva and said hell have some of that... nice little pay day bung....

can we joke about bungs now...

It's daft to think the club never ever even approached Tuchel. Free agent no ambition again, laughable if we did go down we're another villa.

Everton are discussing four potential candidates to become their new manager and owner Farhad Moshiri's top target is Diego Simeone, Sky Sports News understands.

Simeone's Atletico Madrid side are fourth in La Liga and the Argentinian is understood to be happy at the club, and unlikely to leave mid-season. He signed a new contract in September until 2020.

Moshiri will meet fellow board members before the weekend and is understood to be willing to back a new long-term manager, with funding to match some of the biggest in the Premier League.

screw it.

I was resigned to not really enjoying us much whilst Koeman saw out his 3yr contract. This nightmare, if it happens, wont go on for much longer than the rest of the season and I will optimistically imagine we will get an actual manager in the summer.

So It'll still be one season less of misery than I was expecting.

63DA0708-E8C2-45E2-84E1-F9722C894FE3.jpeg

If this really is a re-opening of talks, then it can only put BFS in an even stronger negotiating position.
I can just picture him, chewing gum, smug grin spread across his face, as he observes the panic in Mosh and Bill's eyes. "Make me an offer I can't refuse."
If this is true, then the club have reached a new low of utter shambolic management.

Status
Not open for further replies.