Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the end of Ambition mate, thats not panic knee jerk or anything... its what it says to the fanbase in general and the football world. EFC is happy to accept mediocrity again.

Nice ones lads....
We have accepted mediocrity since we last won the title.......I want someone to explain how BFS is going to punt us up the table with the set of players we have atm...what is it exactly that he does? Extra gravy in the canteen at FF? Major sponsorship with Wrigleys? I despair.

Nowhere near, Martinez had his critics but many supported his appointment and most got on board and backed him once he got the job. He then got nearly 18 months of poor results in his second and third seasons before a majority turned against him. The will be Allardyce out! banners at Goodison on Wednesday.

Please no

We have accepted mediocrity since we last won the title.......I want someone to explain how BFS is going to punt us up the table with the set of players we have atm...what is it exactly that he does? Extra gravy in the canteen at FF? Major sponsorship with Wrigleys? I despair.

Agree, I dont see how people think he is going to change a thing.. its an absolutely pathetic appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.