Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think the current situation surrounding Uni Emery at PSG . Heavily linked with us . Would Moshiri try and go back again and see if he would be interested .

Welcome aitor
It defo wont be him like!

I just think these margins are pretty small - success and failure. A striker giving him 6/7 more goals would have seen Karanka survive in Boro's first season back and a consolidation.

I said a while back he's a decent manager and got slaughtered for it. At a club with better resources to get a class striker in he'd do well. IMO.

I just think these margins are pretty small - success and failure. A striker giving him 8/7 more goals would have seen Karanka survive in Boro's first season back and a consolidation.

I said a while back he's a decent manager and got slaughtered for it. At a club with better resources to get a class striker in he'd do well. IMO.
Next.

Have we thought about Sir Clive Woodward? Not as manager, but in the boardroom.

World Cup winner, not been involved in top level sports for a while, no proven knowledge of association football. but knows how to organise things and wouldn't accept 2nd best, would be up to speed in .

I just think these margins are pretty small - success and failure. A striker giving him 6/7 more goals would have seen Karanka survive in Boro's first season back and a consolidation.

Are we a club with better resources to get a class striker? At this moment in time, all signs point to no.

Status
Not open for further replies.