• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why though?

I mean any of the three are grim of course.

But Dyche is doing well right now. Big Sam has saved teams in our position

What has Moyes done?
Mate, you're barking up the wrong tree if you're expecting a rational or reasonable answer. It's like being given a choice of death by drowning, death by strangulation or death by fire. There all a bit sh!t but your looking for the least sh!t one. I suppose by opting for Moyes I'm going for death by boredom

Mate, you're barking up the wrong tree if you're expecting a rational or reasonable answer. It's like being given a choice of death by drowning, death by strangulation or death by fire. There all a bit sh!t but your looking for the least sh!t one. I suppose by opting for Moyes I'm going for death by boredom

It is very grim. We shouldn’t be in this situation to start with. But here we are.

I can just see a few positives (loads of negatives of course) in the other two but not a single positive for Moyes.

It is very grim. We shouldn’t be in this situation to start with. But here we are.

I can just see a few positives (loads of negatives of course) in the other two but not a single positive for Moyes.
I get you. Dyche has done a decent enough job at Burnley but he's never managed an Everton. Despite our lowly league position, only a fool would say that Burnley to Everton is not a huge step up. I'm not convinced by him at all. And Allardyce, I think I would possibly die of embarrassment if we hired him. As you say, grim

I get you. Dyche has done a decent enough job at Burnley but he's never managed an Everton. Despite our lowly league position, only a fool would say that Burnley to Everton is not a huge step up. I'm not convinced by him at all. And Allardyce, I think I would possibly die of embarrassment if we hired him. As you say, grim

Mad that seemingly these 3 are apparently the only options.

I have nothing against Dyche,if thats the choice then good luck to him,I cant see what hes done to earn a shot at it and if I visited a Stoke,West ham etc forum and seen FSA,Moist or Dyche as the main choices I would giggle girlishly,the thing that disappoints me is we pay top ten in the world wages,a billionaire owner and a D O F and they are the names linked with us

Status
Not open for further replies.