New song

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be sung along Bad Moon Rising melody:

In spanish:

Brazil decime que se siente / tener en casa a tu papá / te juro que aunque pasen los años / nunca nos vamos a olvidar / que Diego te gambeteó / que Cani te vacunó / están llorando desde Italia hasta hoy / a Messi lo vas a ver / la Copa nos va a traer / Maradona es más grande que Pelé

In english:

Brazil tell me how it feels / to have your father at home / I swear to you that even though years go by / we will never forget / that Diego [Maradona] dribbled you / then Cani [Caniggia] scored against you / you're crying since Italy [1990 WC] / and you'll see Messi / he will bring us the Cup / Maradona is greater than Pelé

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/164371/creedence-feel-‘proud’-of-argentine-chant

Been seeing quite a bit of the Argentina fans singing 'Bad moon rising' and it sounds superb. I think we should try and come up with our own version for next season. Anyone decent with lyrics?

that is amazing love it (though the falklands are ours)

not a patio chair in sight.

I like the Chim Chimney chants that you hear in London took from Mary Poppins , I was thinking of an Everton version..

(Marry Poppins version)

If we signed Lukaku I was thinking we could sing this..

"Ross Barkley, McCarthy, Lukaku too, The school of science plays in royal blue!"

'Bad Moon Rising' -- isn't that what Mike Waker wanted the team to come out to at GP?

image.jpg
On twitter today..

Status
Not open for further replies.