New kit....somethings never change

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawders

Player Valuation: £35m
So I'm over from the US for a week or so. After the match yesterday I nipped into town to get my son the new kit. Ideally I wanted the home or white away kit, but he ended up with the black kit. The reason? Blue and white kits were sold out in his size and wouldn't be in again for another couple of weeks. I found it pretty staggering that the official club shop would be out of kits for a 4 year old for 2 weeks this early in the season. *sigh*

Sometimes loyalty is built on that first kit you get (esp if your parents don't like footy). I wonder how many kids end up with RS kit because they couldnt get one in our shop

I had a similar experience pre- season. Store was out of all home kits larger than a small. Poor effort really.

I'm still waiting for my 4 year olds Home kit that I ordered at the end of July, customer services have emailed me couple of weeks ago to say sorry won't be in until mid October now! Also still waiting on my 7yr olds shorts and socks when I ordered him the full kit end of July to!

Shocking stock planning by the club/umbro!

Status
Not open for further replies.