New kit size

Status
Not open for further replies.

efc4evermichael

Player Valuation: £750k
alright lads sorry Im sure this has been posted several time but how do you find the fitting of the nike kits compared to the le coq sportif ones? like is there more room or are they more tight?

alright lads sorry Im sure this has been posted several time but how do you find the fitting of the nike kits compared to the le coq sportif ones? like is there more room or are they more tight?

find it slightly smaller than last year, had medium last year but fitted easy, got large for some reason and it was huge o sent it back got medium and i would say it is definately tighter but a better fit than medium last year

thanks for the info matee I had some room in my large one so maybe a nike large will do me student fiance hits the bank in jsut over a week and the away shirt is top of my purchase list

ive found extra large stuff much slimmer fitting compared to le coq's stuff, possibly slightly longer too which i welcome being 6'4 haha :)

thanks for the info matee I had some room in my large one so maybe a nike large will do me student fiance hits the bank in jsut over a week and the away shirt is top of my purchase list

i was skint when the home come out, bought the long sleeve as dont like the short so that was 55, then seen this sweet jacket so that was another 50 but any hoo, yea mate large will be fine. certainly no bigger than that

i was skint when the home come out, bought the long sleeve as dont like the short so that was 55, then seen this sweet jacket so that was another 50 but any hoo, yea mate large will be fine. certainly no bigger than that

I like all 3 kits this yea,r so might get the other two when they go down in price.. I really want to go Leeds away, so hoping it deosnt sell out before me finance comes thorughh.. I've never tried a long sleeve shirt, always gone for the short sleeved option... but might give it a try..

I like all 3 kits this yea,r so might get the other two when they go down in price.. I really want to go Leeds away, so hoping it deosnt sell out before me finance comes thorughh.. I've never tried a long sleeve shirt, always gone for the short sleeved option... but might give it a try..

same before this one mate, but i had the problem of me having the home shirt every single season, but dont like the big white parts on the short sleeve so long was my option, and you know what, i actually really like long sleeve, i see why hibbo wears long every game.
yes i love all 3 shirts this year, when the other 2 go down at x mas i'll get them both

I got the third today xl and it's more fitted than last years - sadly the number on the back is marked and there's a big rip near the badge so it's going back

I am unhappy with the new sizings... one higher is too big, one lower too small. What was a good fit with le coq is a bad fit with nike. Nowt to do with weight, and it is disappointing for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.