New kit 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seam on the fakkie is way to low to match with the one in the video.
2cngqbb.jpg

Like the current kit, there is the collar, some printing of somekind, then the Umbro logo with sizing. If that is similar, then that would put the Umbro logo just around the feet of ole Dixie, but on the inside of course. that would ut the bottom of the seam right around the bottom of the Umbro logo not halfway down the back of the shirt like the fake kit suggests.
2wf1p41.jpg

I've spent far too long on this. Let's just wait 8 more hours until they unveil it why don't we.

Top in the teaser video has no Umbro diamonds on the shoulders, unless someone at Everton photoshopped it.
This one is a fake/training top.

See on the teaser I can swear I see the start of the Umbro band on the shoulders just as it fades out.

I believe ole Jimmy and here's why...

Looking at this farce kit, the Umbro diamonds on the sleeves:

1. Do not cross-flow into each other. The points of the diamonds touch at the tips instead of the line from one diamond going straight into the line of the next diamond creating an XX type pattern instead this one creates a >< pattern.

2. More obvious... there is a clear blue, printed line bordering the diamonds on the sleeves and a large seam running from the edge of the collar to the edge of the sleeve
2jcfv4h.jpg
[/IMG]

Now here's the officially leaked image from Everton...
vgin1f.jpg
[/IMG]
There you see the XX formed by the Umbro diamonds instead of the tip to tip ><.

Obviously there is no blue line bordering the diamonds on either side of the sleeve.

Also, there is no seam on the sleeve apart from the one that seems (no pun intended) to sew the classy looking diamond pattern to the shoulder and sleeve.

The officially leaked photo is a nice looking kit from what it shows. I don't know how to pretty up the "SportPesa" logo though. I'm just hoping they surprise us with the sponsorship image.

That second picture isn't a leaked picture, don't think it ever was, I see that picture a month or so ago at least. Think it's a doctored kit to look like ours.

So they can have the fans at the launch event. Hopefully not as cringeworthy as the event last year (was it for the away kit?). My god, that was cheesy. :Blink:
What kind of people/fans go to these events like??? Just throw a picture up on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.