New kit 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think there is a possibility the new shirt sponsor will be revealed this week as the kit reveal is happening on 16th.
Cant see us revealing the new kit with chang on it tbh

Think there is a possibility the new shirt sponsor will be revealed this week as the kit reveal is happening on 16th.

Yep, SportPesa main sponsor. Sleeve sponsor commercial agreement has not yet been reached.

This is the render. Royal Blue with Navy Collar, Cuffs & Lower Side Piping. Regal Blue sleeve detail with Navy Umbro logos.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 865
Yep, SportPesa main sponsor. Sleeve sponsor commercial agreement has not yet been reached.

This is the render. Royal Blue with Navy Collar, Cuffs & Lower Side Piping. Regal Blue sleeve detail with Navy Umbro logos.
Get that sponsor moved up a few inches and if be happy

16/5/2017
Is plastered all over my latest email.

If that away shirt happens I'm investing.
I doubt there'll ever be red on an Everton shirt though

I would love to see a "black watch" kit, I believe there has been some consultation between the club, Umbro and some fans, not for next seasons kit, but the season after, hopefully the "black watch" kit will have come up.

Maybe there is a way to do it without the red. do it as Black and Pink, or black and a yellow or amber or a fluorescent colour, to make a good third kit for night away games

Maybe even have it as a home kit, blue with a white sash, would probably have to be a an anniversary year, so we would have to wait for our 150th year in 11 years time...

I would love to see a "black watch" kit, I believe there has been some consultation between the club, Umbro and some fans, not for next seasons kit, but the season after, hopefully the "black watch" kit will have come up.

Maybe there is a way to do it without the red. do it as Black and Pink, or black and a yellow or amber or a fluorescent colour, to make a good third kit for night away games

Maybe even have it as a home kit, blue with a white sash, would probably have to be a an anniversary year, so we would have to wait for our 150th year in 11 years time...
The sash would be in salmon pink if it were to happen. Lets hope!!

Status
Not open for further replies.