New Everton Stadium Discussion

I've called all the others as wrong, this Thursday will more than likely be wrong. At best we have agreed terms with Peel for the land, but a few people have been claiming this since August, haven't you @KUEFC09U2 and saying the announcement is weeks away since then.

False prophets getting the hopes of fellow blues up by pretending to have inside information.

Biggest fibber of the lot him.

'What have you heard mate????'

If this news on Thursday turns out to be a hoax i have a suspicion that we are actually paying for the stadium by click-bait.

That'll be a world first too.

I am hopeful though we may get confirmation that we have bought the land or bought subject to PP at least. That should give us a stadium orientation, just a goal end river side if we have bought BM or if we have Nelson too then it can be rotated 90 degrees.

And if we are very lucky we may get a capacity, i would not expect to see any artwork at this stage as we love to drag things out. But who knows one day they have to surprise us by giving us more than we expected!

Agent Moomin.
lollollol

tenor.gif

Your right agin of course. West Ham fans were consulted and they begged for the gap from the running track to be left where it was.
Dan Meiss tweeted about the steep 4 sided seating when asked about a potential bowl shape not Kid2002 and you've got me again, I haven't got a clue about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, but you seem to know a lot about them and the Sims oh and FIFA Achitect 2017 whatever that is, so I better bow to your judgement.
Bit suspicious of you sticking up for our loveable friends across the park though Agent Moomin.

I've not stuck up for them lot, wrong again.

The Olympic stadium was built for LOCAG and not to be a football stadium.

West Ham is an afterthought and a football stadium has been shoe horned in.

I've no idea why you keep mentioning Dan's tweets?? His design will be based on Everton's design brief, not by some spotty kid on twitter who likes a certain stand.

If he's worked on north American domed or horseshoe or eliptical shaped stadia then his input will be along those lines. He's the expert and he'll be guiding the client I would imagine.

We just need something like this (the renderings are for the new Beckham backed Miami footy club stadium)

Overtown%20soccer%20stadium%20rendering_1458855623479_2443911_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

...and the river front location takes care of the rest.

How difficult is it to just do that in order to avoid things going disastrously wrong?

I'm with you mate but remember that is a subjective opinion. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion though, the heritage aspect will want it to blend in with its surroundings like tobacco warehouse. Wouldn't be surprised if it's rectangular with a fair bit of brick to boot.