New Everton Stadium Discussion

Everton really need a new stadium. Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea all moving forward.

You will be left behind if nothing is done
Liverpool are standing still mate they will regret being all gooey eyed and choosing to stay in that area....by the time they've renovated Castle Grey skull we'll be tonking them on the River Mersey.

What a stupid waste of thread space trying to make clever jokes.
I know it's awful...these people trying to have a laugh!...Pffffft!
And we've only got 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999099999999999999900000999999999999ooo999999Terabytes of thread space left!
...How will we cope if there is more of this comirardery?
....How can we possibly deal with these people who seem intent on having a bit of fun?
...what do i do if my thumb gets a little sore from scrolling past these wastful comments?
...what if they suddenly stop this stupid daft posting malarkey & i have nothing to moan about?...apart from real life problems!
...Seriously mate get a grip & take the dog for a walk!
Reading this forum you've obviously got to separate the chaff from the wheat!
...However if it's wearing you down so much i suggest you get another hobby or spend more time with your immediate family!
...you may just find it more rewarding than sitting behind your keyboard & criticising fellow blues!

It's all down to the autogate system. Previously drivers would go to the port, log their details in the logistics building then go through the border control and park up in the port and wait.

The autogate system knows when the container is arriving and when it's off the vessel and what truck is picking it up. When the drivers arrive now they go to an automated gate, they are only allowed to arrive 20 mins prior to their estimated collection time, otherwise they are turned away to keep their KPI''s down as they use this info to drive trade.

The drivers have to turn round and stack along the back of the maritime building to the strand road entrance (about a mile) once that hits the limit they're straight on to regent road.

The week the new autogate was implemented it went down, totally failed. It was absolute chaos, never seen anything like it. Artic's where driving up and down derby road until the police arrived to take control of traffic management.

This is on the concerns on the table, operation stack on match day would cause havoc and be quite dangerous

Liverpool are standing still mate they will regret being all gooey eyed and choosing to stay in that area....by the time they've renovated Castle Grey skull we'll be tonking them on the River Mersey.

Good point this, location location location, staying there is a bad call, yeah they got loads of history but I guess that is the problem with that club, stuck in the past.

imgres
I love the Bordeaux stadium, would look boss lit up blue at night, have to have a glass outer as them concourses would be freezing!!

Attachments

• Bordeaux-Stadium_Herzog_de-Meuron_dezeen_784_5.jpg
    Bordeaux-Stadium_Herzog_de-Meuron_dezeen_784_5.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 121

Bank Holiday weekend AND an international break...nothing much will happen on this site until @chicoazul's preview a week on Thursday...except peeps will get bored, post absolute wham, the mods will rap knuckles...see, it's started already.

I'd say plenty will happen on the site over the next 2 days as people build themselves into a frenzy over transfer deadline day

I can't in my phone. Sorry.

Basically trying to be candid.

Somebody asking if he liked bramley apples with clear reference to the docks

His reply "Moore the merrier" with a wink.

Maybe somebody else can help.