New Everton Stadium Discussion

Wether the debate is to move or redevelop Goodison it doesn't appear that much is happening on this front. Wouldn't surprise me if nothing happened at all....

Getting close, only time will tell though, sorry but I don't think this board convince me after the failings in the past, the Kings Dock could have restored us to the upper Echelons of English Football, What could have been!!!

Few things

1. We defiantly need a new stadium I appreciate the sentiment but it's honestly a shocking ground loved my first first verse Leicester but new ground is needed ASAP.

2. Also who was responsible for the kings dock for falling thru? The area is amazing and a stadium there would of being one of the best in the world if it was kenwong he needs shooting

3. Copy Amstredam Arena it's absolutely majestic easy to get to good capacity and a great stadium to boot
He went for the stars and it didn't work out , the money just wasn't there, do you blame him for trying??

Patience my man. Begging for handouts is a precise occupation and is not to be rushed into.

I've heard Bill Kenwright is backstage tonight at Comic Relief having a word in Lenny Henry's ear. Next year you will see a story on comic relief with Bill in the centre circle at Goodison explaining how times are desperate and we dont even know if we will pas building reqs for the start of the new season. The mans got a plan....

He went for the stars and it didn't work out , the money just wasn't there, do you blame him for trying??
He was trying only for so long as it meant he'd retain control. Once he realised that he didn't stand a chance of raising any new money once the price went up a bit his sole ambition then was to prevent anyone else getting a foothold in the initiative. So he made sure the whole thing never got off the ground. Criminal. What a deal it was going to be. Retention of all the football revenue from the stadium PLUS half of all other events revenue! Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity, and as has been said on numerous occasions, it would have put Everton right back at the top in prestige and stature and ultimately in performance. Makes you weep.

Kings Dock was the one mate and Kenright couldn't get the 30 million together. But apparently Gregg could but he was voted out. We would be sat where City are now if we had that stadium because we would have been bought now

On a plus side blues we will win on Sunday. I fancy us to get a result in Kiev too. We are lacking confidence but the talent is there COYB

Kings Dock was the one mate and Kenright couldn't get the 30 million together. But apparently Gregg could but he was voted out. We would be sat where City are now if we had that stadium because we would have been bought now
Conned Evertonians with the Chris Samuelson "means to an end" debacle didn't he?
Yet here we are still a decade later..."nobody is buying football clubs these days" and all

00026332-38E3-1161-AC1180BFB6FA0000.jpg