New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm 1000 to 1500, so tantalisingly close to ST for the last season at goodison but not close enough FFS!!!!
I'm extremely lucky that I just can't wait til we move, beyond even the actual football i just don't enjoy going to Goodison, its horrible.

I'll go to most games again this coming season but less out of sentimentality and more because I would anyway.

Just watched this, great video, Techie Question; does anyone know if the roof panels that are rolled out of the container are pre cut or are they measured and cut somehow on the roof?
Cheers
They all come from a roll, you can see them all on the west side of the stadium.

They roll them out the machine hoisted in the container, crimp the sides as it is in rolled and they must measure each length which the machine cuts off when reached.

That’s as far as I can see anyway and apologies for the lack of technical terms.

I got an email yesterday with all the details on, I don't think its available within the website yet though. Check spam folder maybe?
Just checked mate - nowt.
I applied about 7 or 8 yrs ago, how long have you been in the list...I reckon they've lost my details somewhere.
Who sent it - If you could PM me with the address or post it on here if you're OK with that
Thanks

Just checked mate - nowt.
I applied about 7 or 8 yrs ago, how long have you been in the list...I reckon they've lost my details somewhere.
Who sent it - If you could PM me with the address or post it on here if you're OK with that
Thanks
I have been on the waiting list 5 years but my email basically said. become a tier 1 member to see your place on the list trying to force us all in tier 2. to become an official member.