New Everton Stadium Discussion

What’s the point of this now? We are going to be in the championship.

Any enthusiasm for this has now been extinguished for me. I foolishly believed this stadium would attract a decent new owner and buyer of the club to rid us of moshiri, still the best we can come up with is the controversial 777 group.

This is basically now a big white elephant and out of proportion for a pointless club like Everton.

I’ve changed my mind about moving mid-season now. As soon as this is ready we need to get in there, the sooner we get away from Goodison the better. I’m convinced the place is cursed, there’s nothing but negative energy around the whole place nowadays. I haven’t missed it one bit since I stopped going the game several years ago, and don’t have any desire to return. I’m ready to close the book and start a brand new chapter for the football club. Sorry to any super blooz offended by this (I’m not really)

I'm glad you've put mind over matter brother.

What’s the point of this now? We are going to be in the championship.

Any enthusiasm for this has now been extinguished for me. I foolishly believed this stadium would attract a decent new owner and buyer of the club to rid us of moshiri, still the best we can come up with is the controversial 777 group.

This is basically now a big white elephant and out of proportion for a pointless club like Everton.
Ever thought about getting into a career in motivational speaking mate?

PM me for details.

Seem to have stopped the seats installation. Is there a design fault as quite a lot were blown away during the high winds?
That's was due to them being placed, but not yet fixed. It's much quicker to put a chair somewhere than it is to then bolt it into location. There's a team that places and a follow up team that fixes. The high winds were just a reminder for the fixing team to get their arses in gear.

Looking incredible. Dan Meis and his team have done an unbelievable job. Truly is going to be magnificent. One minor issue that is annoying me and it is minor. The steel beams from ground level on the South stand are white, where on the North, they're black. Does anyone know if that's the final finish?