New Everton Stadium Discussion

Download stuff prior to arrival.
Cant beat a bit of Attenborough and Planet Earth 3 as we meekly surrender on the pitch week after week.

Reckon we will get much home support our first game at Bramley Moore Tommye ? Think like everyone else I will be taking photos of the inside of the ground and the pitch, ( zoom of course because it will be so small :)) and can imagine players from both sides ducking and diving out the way of amateur drone users !

I’ve changed my mind about moving mid-season now. As soon as this is ready we need to get in there, the sooner we get away from Goodison the better. I’m convinced the place is cursed, there’s nothing but negative energy around the whole place nowadays. I haven’t missed it one bit since I stopped going the game several years ago, and don’t have any desire to return. I’m ready to close the book and start a brand new chapter for the football club. Sorry to any super blooz offended by this (I’m not really)

I’ve changed my mind about moving mid-season now. As soon as this is ready we need to get in there, the sooner we get away from Goodison the better. I’m convinced the place is cursed, there’s nothing but negative energy around the whole place nowadays. I haven’t missed it one bit since I stopped going the game several years ago, and don’t have any desire to return. I’m ready to close the book and start a brand new chapter for the football club. Sorry to any super blooz offended by this (I’m not really)
Will you be getting in there @MikeH72 ? Just curious.
Have you give up on attending all Everton games, or just give up on going to Goodison?

this was never in question.
The minute the stadium is ready to be used, the first team will be playing there. 100%

Come back to the light.
The amount of posting you do on here shows that Everton is still in your heart. Sometimes you just have to endure the club.🤒

I’ll never not care about the club. But resenting it from afar has been more beneficial to me than taking time out of my weekends to resent it in the stadium these past few years. I said I’d never attend another game while Kenwright and Moshiri were around. After that, who knows, I may heal.