New Everton Stadium Discussion

….i’d like to see a big sign;

‘The Fourth Grace’.

Too late I'm afraid eggs. They've actually hired my company for the signage and it's already made. Goes right along the West Stand stand barrel cladding in neon blue lights

"Kopites are Gobshytes" and in smaller lower case lettering underneath "Sammy Lee stinks of piss" and even smaller lettering under that "Aldo fiddles pigeons"

Screenshot_2024-05-16-18-52-49-536_com.twitter.android.jpg

Wonder when they will let us poors pick a seat.
I've got to say, from a cold business perspective, Everton have nailed this top-down sales approach.

They've leveraged FOMO to stretch plenty of better-off blues to the financial limit, I imagine - and they've been doing that at each tier as they work their way down to general sale.

Like you say, there are tens of thousands of blues chomping at the bit to be let loose once they've sold all these packages. It'll be like the Harrods January sale of old - people stampeding in and flinging their arms round a tele.

I've got to say, from a cold business perspective, Everton have nailed this top-down sales approach.

They've leveraged FOMO to stretch plenty of better-off blues to the financial limit, I imagine - and they've been doing that at each tier as they work their way down to general sale.

Like you say, there are tens of thousands of blues chomping at the bit to be let loose once they've sold all these packages. It'll be like the Harrods January sale of old - people stampeding in and flinging their arms round a tele.

Absolutely spot on, they've nailed it. The most expensive packages already sold out and have a waiting list already.

Too late I'm afraid eggs. They've actually hired my company for the signage and it's already made. Goes right along the West Stand stand barrel cladding in neon blue lights

"Kopites are Gobshytes" and in smaller lower case lettering underneath "Sammy Lee stinks of piss" and even smaller lettering under that "Aldo fiddles pigeons"
You work for Bensons mate?