New Everton Stadium Discussion

A Holy Trinity laser - Stadium to Liver Birds to Ruperts Tower (tidied up and protected a little better*).

Someone overlay a map and 3 lines :)

Looking at the map it looks like it would be an almost perfect equilateral triangle.

*after all its not just Evertons crest, its a significant historical beacon during the Civil War Siege of Liverpool.

A Holy Trinity laser - Stadium to Liver Birds to Ruperts Tower (tidied up and protected a little better*).

Someone overlay a map and 3 lines :)

Looking at the map it looks like it would be an almost perfect equilateral triangle.

*after all its not just Evertons crest, its a significant historical beacon during the Civil War Siege of Liverpool.
BMD - Liver Building - Prince Ruperts Tower
BMD-Liver-PRT.jpg

Although maybe BMD - GP - PRT is more apt?
BMD-GP-PRT.jpg

Everton Way sold out already.

View attachment 257202
Crazy how much demand there is for this... clearly even more could be sold.

I remember seeing names carved into the bricks of the stadium itself at the Stadium of Light - I'm sure other places do that, too.

They could've carved thousands and thousands of names into the brick panels as they were being constructed, generating an absolute fortune.

Speaking only for myself, I'd like a commemorative brick as part of the actual stadium more than a stone for this walkway, or the Goodison granite - both of which I've bought.

I remember seeing names carved into the bricks of the stadium itself at the Stadium of Light - I'm sure other places do that, too.

They could've carved thousands and thousands of names into the brick panels as they were being constructed, generating an absolute fortune.

Speaking only for myself, I'd like a commemorative brick as part of the actual stadium more than a stone for this walkway, or the Goodison granite - both of which I've bought.
Said exactly that to my mum regarding the bricks in facade.

My concern with the widening of Everton way is that I’d like the phase 1 stones to remain in the original position they’re planned (in around the legends stones). I’ll be gutted if mine is shoved out somewhere by that bridge.

My concern with the widening of Everton way is that I’d like the phase 1 stones to remain in the original position they’re planned (in around the legends stones). I’ll be gutted if mine is shoved out somewhere by that bridge.
Sorry Slaven, I've heard that yours is going the other side of Nelsons dock while ours is going beside Dixie, thems the brakes ;)

….but you’d need scaffolding to read them :oops: