New Everton Stadium Discussion

There may be what is known as churn, whereby some fans won't stomach the price hike but I think there will be enough people on the waiting list who will be more than happy to take their places. I don't know where this £7 a pint thing is coming from? I suspect we'll pay a premium, but I think it would be foolish of the club to set the price so high. Lots of people wouldn't pay it and I am one of them.

If it’s £7 then the Bramley Moore will make an absolute killing…I think you are spot on regarding churn, many on the waiting list will willingly pay the increased season ticket price…..

Given our grim economics, the club will need to fleece every penny out of us.

Aside from your ticket, expect to see your debit card whacked for food, drink, etc.

If it’s £7 then the Bramley Moore will make an absolute killing…I think you are spot on regarding churn, many on the waiting list will willingly pay the increased season ticket price…..
Yes, football has changed. No longer for the local working class folk its now for the upper middle classes. £6/7 is pretty standard at any concerts now so not sure why it would be different at a PL football game.

Yes, football has changed. No longer for the local working class folk its now for the upper middle classes. £6/7 is pretty standard at any concerts now so not sure why it would be different at a PL football game.

Indeed, the RS picked up on this years and years ago and had season ticket prices above those at GP……

Given our grim economics, the club will need to fleece every penny out of us.

Aside from your ticket, expect to see your debit card whacked for food, drink, etc.
I've mentioned it before, and I know they've already done it but I think they should look into extending the Everton Way more. There's defo more room to throw more slabs down. Even in some places on the stone walls could be an idea? Maybe build a hotel or apartments close to the new stadium?

Spurs new stadium is £6 a pint, cant see us going north of that at least to begin with, but there'll be no sub £5 anywhere.
Haven't been to London for a couple of years but I'd guess it's £6 a pint in any normal London boozer isn't it? Wasn't there even a story that the pubs around WHL had to drop their prices to get people from going into the ground early? Parity up in Liverpool would mean you'll get a pint for £5. I honestly can't see £7 a pint in our new stadium when we move in. I might be wrong.

Indeed, the RS picked up on this years and years ago and had season ticket prices above those at GP……
I expect an increase. Absolutely no doubt, maybe by 20% (total guess). That's said, I don't think we can gauge anything from what happens over the park. They are a totally different fan base to ours and the difference is getting bigger by the season.

Haven't been to London for a couple of years but I'd guess it's £6 a pint in any normal London boozer isn't it? Wasn't there even a story that the pubs around WHL had to drop their prices to get people from going into the ground early? Parity up in Liverpool would mean you'll get a pint for £5. I honestly can't see £7 a pint in our new stadium when we move in. I might be wrong.
Depends what we are selling also.

We charge through the roof for bottle of Carling at GP. A few pubs round my way charge close to a fiver for a pint of half decent beer anyway. So you'd expect a stadium to charge slightly more

In Central London it’s often around £7 a pint in a pub now.

Depends what we are selling also.

We charge through the roof for bottle of Carling at GP. A few pubs round my way charge close to a fiver for a pint of half decent beer anyway. So you'd expect a stadium to charge slightly more
I agree, they won't be selling it on the cheap. But try and charge £7 a pint and I'm rolling in at 5 minutes before kick off the way I do now.

They've a deal with Beavertown who also have a pub across the road from the stadium, makes sense to price in line with nearby to get the trade.
If/when new boozers open up down by BMD it could end up being a foolish move to charge higher.

Depends what they are selling really…..