New Everton Stadium Discussion

Not just using interest saved on payments.. as I've said previously new commercial deals... naming rights.. can be used to fund players as it won't be used to fund stadium.

Very very clever and astute... but then he is an accountant.. .
Can I suggest then that Moshiri has left his money open to build a team fitting to grace an iconic stadium on the dock?

...Anderson mentioned the Commonwealth games. I reckon he'd love that legacy. He said the land next to the stadium could be used as a Village for the participants. He said it cost £15m to 'put a temporary bowl inside Celtic Park' and we could do something similar.

I know there are concerns over the Commonwealth Games (running tack et al) but if it does help this happen more quickly then perhaps it's a convenient inconvenience.
Flump heed has also sent out begging leaflets with our new rates increase letters begging for a nugget a week off all of us to fund social care, whilst ignoring his 90,000 pound elephant in the room.

The man is a shyster and his involvement only complicates things for me

is it just a way of Moshiri and co getting a better % rate then ? using the council as guarantor??

why the hell would Moshiri need a guarantor?

im quite certain Moshiri could gather together a syndicate of 4 busineess people, all of whom could provide £100m each and not have to worry about any bank loans or %'s

there MUST be a bigger reason we are using the council ..

Yeah mate, p*ss easy getting £400m investment.

I never had a problem, I was very clear about being happy about the stadium announcement.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to discuss the terms of the deal behind it and what might be motivating it.

As long as it gets built I could give a toss how it is paid for, am I not allowed to talk about it though?
It seems you don't like people pointing out your misconceptions though.