New Everton Stadium Discussion

No need for the cryarsing about 50k either.

Everton’s early planning for a new home at Bramley Moore Dock has focused on a 50,000 seater stadium.

Official Liverpool City Council documents have revealed that “initial high-level studies” have been based on that a ground with that capacity.

Everton chief executive Robert Elstone stressed earlier today that no decision had been made and that Blues fans would be consulted throughout the design process.

Oh so abar me like, i'll rein it in

How do you see it then jal
I see it how I've read it with the information that's been presented, this Usmanov nonsense needs to stop.

If he wanted to invest he'd sell his Arsenal shares for whatever price he put on them tomorrow, so why all the cloak and dagger nonsense with no marks like Joe Anderson?

...Anderson mentioned the Commonwealth games. I reckon he'd love that legacy. He said the land next to the stadium could be used as a Village for the participants. He said it cost £15m to 'put a temporary bowl inside Celtic Park' and we could do something similar.

I know there are concerns over the Commonwealth Games (running tack et al) but if it does help this happen more quickly then perhaps it's a convenient inconvenience.