New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of who it is at this point, I just want it sorted this week.

I think it will be Nuno unless we pull an absolute wildcard like Conte which I can’t see.

agree with a post above, I think Benitez is noise at this point.
Yeah I think when said Nuno was almost done, not everyone was happy with it. Soon as they said Rafael was almost done they got a bad reaction from some fans. Now those fans not wanting Rafael, will be happy for it to be Nuno, which means no Rafael.

Not sure Nuno has had talks with Spurs though.

Either way get it done and plan for next season

I was listening to Talksport earlier, talking about Spurs not being able to get a manager. They were saying because the team has going down so much over the last few years. They need to get an up and coming manager who will build a team as a project. Should be not be thinking that way?

The Hollywood mangers need a giant budget, will not often use the young players. Will then leave as soon as a Hollywood club make a change. Seriously, aren't there any good young British Managers who could do this? I really think we need a manager on his way up not down.

so we’re only mentioning him because he’s doing well ? Isn’t that pretty much how linking managers works , well apparently unless you’re Everton’s board obviously.

This forum has an obsession with flavour of the months and whoever the media approves of at the time. It gets ridiculous to the point where people are wailing at Everton not paying absurd fees for Zaha or Grealish every single window. Even Moyes was back in favour a few months ago. The fact so many are pushing for Graeme Potter or for having Martinez back is ridiculous.

With the delay one has to start to think the manager they most want is currently managing in the Euros, or they are battling with one other major club with. They could have convinced one of the other managers on their list right now, so likely those are their backup options they have talked to in case they get rejected and need to come back to plan B/C.

If it is Nuno which I dont get all the negativity. I hope he’s been briefed on what fans want from the team and what style of football we want especially at Goodison.

I was fine with the defensive / counter attack approach away to the big teams under Ancelotti as it mainly worked but at home we where dreadful.

This forum has an obsession with flavour of the months and whoever the media approves of at the time. It gets ridiculous to the point where people are wailing at Everton not paying absurd fees for Zaha or Grealish every single window. Even Moyes was back in favour a few months ago. The fact so many are pushing for Graeme Potter or for having Martinez back is ridiculous.

that I don’t disagree with however I think mancini has established an new unbeaten record with the Italian National side of 30 so it’s hardly a flash in the pan whilst I think he’s won honours at four or five clubs as a manager including city’s first title . I’m not necessarily advocating him but the bloke has been a manager for more than these euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.