New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferguson has only been a number 2 to one manager.
I think the alternatives of Santo and Benitez amongst others are making people (myself included) think just give Dunc a go. The likes of Santo and Benitez are ten a penny in the managerial merry go round.

Why give it to Ferguson, what has he done to get the job. Just because he managed us for four games and ok he did well in those games. He has no proper experience other than 4 games. He never picked the team other those games. A lot of people do well when they have the job on a temporary basis. Soon as you offer it them full time it does not work out and they end up getting the sack.

Are Spurs going to give Ryan Mason the job he did well, got them into Europe. Chelsea ended up sacking Lampard.

If Nuno gets the job do not think Ferguson will be part of his team. Rafael could get him a chance.

I wanted Ferguson to be Rafael's number two with Ferguson becoming the manager in two years time.

Not sure how much input Ferguson had under Ancelotti but want him to have a lot under the next manager.

that I don’t disagree with however I think mancini has established an new unbeaten record with the Italian National side of 30 so it’s hardly a flash in the pan whilst I think he’s won honours at four or five clubs as a manager including city’s first title . I’m not necessarily advocating him but the bloke has been a manager for more than these euros.

Yeah I like Mancini as well. He’s probably the only manager I would take from the euros. International management isn’t comparable to club management for me. Chris Coleman took Wales to a semi final.

He had a transfer embargo 1st season and did quite well. Last season you could also say he lacked the experience to get those players clicking but he certainly had the right players. Wants to play fast good football and is a good upcoming manager. I would have him

Young, English and had everything handed to him on a plate.
Sure just give him another top job cos of that :pint2:

Of all the names seriously linked….cry al you want, I would rather take Martinez back. Loves the first season, best we have played since the 80’s.

i know it went downhill, but with 2 semi-fianls, was it that much worse than we have had lately.

Of all the names seriously linked….cry al you want, I would rather take Martinez back. Loves the first season, best we have played since the 80’s.

i know it went downhill, but with 2 semi-fianls, was it that much worse than we have had lately.

Considering our impending relegation if we didn't fire him... yes it's been better lately.

No it was similar, not sure why anyone would want more of the same

I still can't believe Galtier doesn't seem to be "the guy". Literally everything we need in a manager is in his CV. Like....how fn inept does our club have to be in order to figure out what they are doing does NOT work ffs!

On paper, yeah he seems great.

My first thought after that was "how good is his English?" Top managers get there through their connection with the players. Would Galtier be able to communicate as he wants with the players?

After quickly googling I found this from a few months ago. By his own admission, it's something he would falter at. Quoted below when asked about the Liverpool job before.

“I know how to speak English, but I need to get better. My dream isn’t Liverpool.”

We all like to sit here and agitate about certain things at the club, but rest assured decisions aren't as straight forward as we imagine sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.