Neville 1, Carragher 0 (og)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Berry

Player Valuation: £8m
Seeing the usual media love-in this morning over Carragher trolling Rooney about the next Derby in the post match interview, and what a super 'banterer' he is...

But did anyone else notice the brilliant dig at him by Neville in the MNF aftermath when the kopite WUM was saying that Rooney, having won everything at United, will still be more proud to play and emotional returning to Everton as it was his boyhood club - at which point Neville quipped 'Just like you Carra eh?...'

Very quickly brushed off - but I thought it was brilliant. Don't know if anyone with the tech skillz can dig out the footage?

Wow that was quick mate! Thanks.

Not sure why that hasn't had more coverage tho.

In hindsight maybe not worth a thread on its own - unless we want to collect Carragher fodder!

Mods...?

I don't mine Carragher these days as a pundit, hated him as a player, but unlike a lot of ex reds he dosent seem like brainwashed devoted follower of the deluded cult

I don't but just like on tv last night on social media he certainly on he doesn't miss an opportunity to have a sly dig at us .

Carragher always wants to have his cake AND eat it too: boyhood blue and dyed in the wool red.

Sorry, doesn't work like that. How any Evertonian could dream of playing for them is an alien concept, therefore he was never a real blue in the first place.
Said that last night.

A real blue would have ran his contract down with them and signed for another team (or Everton).

Carragher always wants to have his cake AND eat it too: boyhood blue and dyed in the wool red.

Sorry, doesn't work like that. How any Evertonian could dream of playing for them is an alien concept, therefore he was never a real blue in the first place.

This is an Everton fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.