Net Spend

Status
Not open for further replies.

hallamblue

Player Valuation: £40m
There were a lot of people on here, me included, who thought we were only spending what we brought in. However, we spent over £40m in January and brought in less than £20m, so where did the rest of the money come from?

There were a lot of people on here, me included, who thought we were only spending what we brought in. However, we spent over £40m in January and brought in less than £20m, so where did the rest of the money come from?

Lukakus sale mert, every single penny we spend from this day will ALL be the Lukaku money.

300m we got for him I heard.

I suspect our net spend isnt a matter of public record, you can add and subtract transfer fees but we have 15 players out on loan 10 of which have all been part of the first team sqaud. These days with loan fees being fairly meaningful and wages being the biggest outgoing of any club saved, the true net spend of our transfer dealings is only guess work.

People criticiise Walsh, but i think he really does maximize our assets.

We bought players for more than we sold? Can't be possible, everyone says so, Moshiri is a fraud, no way would he dip into his own pockets, oh hang on I forgot his money is Usmanovs. I like this fantasy lark.

Status
Not open for further replies.