Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just watched that vid.

He honestly looks a different player, the player in that vid could actually trap a ball.
We got a little glimpse of him last Christmas mate but he's still trapped.

jelavic-ay_99293952.jpg

Ive just watched that vid.

He honestly looks a different player, the player in that vid could actually trap a ball.

Absolutely unbelievable the difference in that player...it is so very sad. You actually forget how good jelavic actually was! His whole ability to run with the ball, trap it, take a touch ect... It's all gone!

On Negredo from those who have seen him play more than myself... Is he a No.9 lone striker type or a No.10 off a lone striker type??

Absolutely unbelievable the difference in that player...it is so very sad. You actually forget how good jelavic actually was! His whole ability to run with the ball, trap it, take a touch ect... It's all gone!

On Negredo from those who have seen him play more than myself... Is he a No.9 lone striker type or a No.10 off a lone striker type??

He's an out and out no.9 I'd say.

i dont think was ever brilliant at any of that, He just knew where the net was and got in great positions.

Couldn't bring myself to start a thread on this coz it sounds well jarg. According to Marca, we've offered 12 million for Roberto Soldado. According to the same article, he's the only player Valencia are determined to keep hold of. Actually wouldn't surpise me if Bill asked them who was transferable. When they replied ''everyone accept Soldado'' he said, ''I'll give you 12 million for him''.

I've put this in the Negredo thread coz they came through together at Real Madrid and I can't hear talk of one without thinking of the other.

Couldn't bring myself to start a thread on this coz it sounds well jarg. According to Marca, we've offered 12 million for Roberto Soldado. According to the same article, he's the only player Valencia are determined to keep hold of. Actually wouldn't surpise me if Bill asked them who was transferable. When they replied ''everyone accept Soldado'' he said, ''I'll give you 12 million for him''.

I've put this in the Negredo thread coz they came through together at Real Madrid and I can't hear talk of one without thinking of the other.
Got a link mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.